Employer – Government of St Kitts and Nevis
Employers Representative and Contractor – Department of Public Works
Construction Management Consultant – Innotech Services (St Kitts) Ltd
Consultant Team for Design Services
- Design Team Lead - AFC Project Solutions Ltd.
- Architect - Formwork Architecture Inc
- Structural and Civil Engineer - Stantec Consulting Caribbean Ltd.
- MEP Engineer – Electrical & Mechanical Consulting Engineers Ltd.
- Landscape Architect - Talma Mills Studios
- Quantity Surveyor - Design Collaborative
To execute the Design and Construction of the New Bassetterre High School, the Government of St Kitts and Nevis under a Construction Management Project Agreement have appointed the Department of Public Works as the Contractor and Employers Representative.
Innotech Services (St. Kitts) Ltd, a local company will provide the services as Construction Management Consultants. As Construction Management Consultants, Innotech Services (St. Kitts) Ltd will provide professional services to the Employer to effectively manage the project's design, schedule, cost, quality, safety, scope, and function to deliver a successful project.
The Employer and the Employers Representative (Department of Public Works) shall appoint Trade Contractors taking into considerations the recommendations of the CM and enter into direct Trade contracts with each Trade contractor.